Turmeric root, used for hundreds of years as both a medicinal and culinary spice in India, contains the active component curcumin, which has been lauded for its therapeutic benefits. As a result of this intense interest, more than a thousand scientific papers have been published on the possible health advantages of Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric. Curcumin, a potent antioxidant, is thought to improve cardiovascular health, brain function, joint mobility, and overall well-being by lowering oxidative stress and supporting a normal inflammatory response.
Farmaile is dedicated to offering superior products; thus, we go to great lengths to find the healthiest, most sustainably sourced components and package them in eco-friendly materials.
All our products are certified by FSSAI, the regulatory authority of food products across PAN India Region
As all our products are natural and derived from fresh harvest, we can with guarantee give our products an expiry date of 2 years from the date of manufacturing. As our products do not contain any artificial preservatives, once the packet is opened, we suggest you to keep it at an amicable temperature for a better life span.
Researchers have found that turmeric supplements are generally well tolerated and do not have any serious side effects. Large quantities of turmeric, especially turmeric supplements, should be avoided by anyone taking blood-thinning medications. It’s possible that the blood-thinning effects of turmeric would increase the need for medicines. Women who are pregnant or lactating should discuss the use of turmeric supplements with their healthcare provider due to the lack of studies regarding the impact of turmeric and Curcumin during pregnancy.
The health benefits of Amla Powder are as follows:
- Miracle Meal With Plenty of Fiber
- Vitamin C-rich compound
- Advantageous for Gastric Acid
- Substances that Boost the Immune System
- Nature’s Own Powerful Antioxidant
- Increases Hair Growth Rate Promotes hair shine and health Scalp
- The elimination of skin flaws has a positive effect on bone health.
The Health Benefits of Beetroot Powder are as follows:
- Because of its distinct chemical composition, unadulterated beetroot powder has been demonstrated to improve blood flow and lower blood pressure.
- Beetroot powder has been shown to reduce both triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels.
- As a good source of iron, beets may aid patients who suffer from anemia.
- Beetroot powder has a wide variety of medicinal uses, including soreness, itching, and fatigue relief, as well as skin disorders, headaches, and other ailments.
- The immune system can benefit from beet powder, as it has been demonstrated to stimulate the organ.
- Beet powder is also a healthy alternative to synthetic cosmetics like blush and lip stains.
- The skin is soothed and restored to its natural equilibrium, and excess fat is burned off.
- Dandruff prevention, conditioned hair, hydrated skin, and a therapeutic effect on the lips.
Farmaile, on average, takes all measures to get your product delivered to your doorstep in a maximum of 5 to 7 working days. The time frame may differ according to the location and delivery pin code.
Farmaile accepts the following types of Payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Yes! We deliver our products across India. Although we take a delivery charge, delivery within the state of Gujarat is done for free.